adidas Australia engaged TLA to again manage their City2Surf sponsorship from Expo through to Post Race party for the inaugural Run Out Loud series. This is the third consecutive year in which TLA have managed this event for adidas, and yet again it was a great success.
The event’s objective was to:
- Showcase the innovation and credibility of boost technology, improving consumer awareness and confidence
- To assert that adidas “Owns Energy Running”; we were the first, we are the best
- Celebrate the achievements of the race participants, in particular, adidas consumers, ambassadors and key clients
- To strengthen and improve the brand perception/ recall and make adidas more credible and relevant to participants before, during and after the race 5. Promote our key products (boost) in an authentic way – and ensure consumers consider us when making their next footwear purchase
- 3 UltraBoost Energy Cubes were filled with foam balls, participants had 15 seconds to catch five of the coloured foam balls to win adidas prizes
- GoPros were mounted to the machines to film each participant take their turn and create a slow mo video that they can instantly share on social
- Participants entered their mobile number and email address at our ipad station and then received an sms that links to a landing page with there video and CTA’s for all social platforms with dedicated hashtag
- Participants who successfully caught all 5 balls were giving a mix of UltraBoost shoes, invitations to the offivial VIP afterparty and adidas sunnies
- Fun, humourous content, showcasing the technology and the brand association with C2S
- The official adidas after party was held at the North Bondi Surf Club with 200 guests. Those included social influencers, sportsmen and women, TV personalities, muscians and adidas consumers
- The party was all about the celebration. Right in the heart of Bondi Beach, the epicentre of C2S celebration.
- The party featured complimentary food and beverages, one of the energy cubes and Set Mo Dj’s